Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ground Floor Blow Job

All the stalls were full except the third one because there was no lid on the toilet. Some fucker broke it off. It was the only one vacant so I took it. A set of black penny loafers sat still next to me. I knew who it was, this old dude, bald, glasses, who always wears plaid shirts. He didn’t stay long. He’s not into black dick. I took his stall after he left. The rim of the toilet was hurting my ass. A guy wearing a dirty pair of brown boots was sitting on the left side of me. I slid my hand under the partition of his stall. I heard him get up off his toilet. He turned, dropped to his knees and stuck his dick under. It was of average size, cut with some foreskin that didn’t go all the way over the head. I played with it a little. A pearl of precum stood at ease at the piss slit. I would have sucked him off, but my knees are bad. Without a glory hole, I was in no mood to do all that bending and pushing myself underneath the stall just to get him off. Besides, guys kept coming in interrupting us. I looked through the glory hole at the set of black sneaks in the stall next to Brown Boots. I had a feeling who it was, this skinny white boy, average height with long brown hair that he keeps mostly in a pony tail. It was the same guy that sucked this guy named Matt off, the same dude who showed me a text message on his cell phone that he didn’t have time to play, that he had to go to class, but now that I think about it, that was probably bull-shit. I’ve wanted to suck his dick for days. He sat there pretending to shit. No one stays on the toilet that long. Brown Boots left and took the first stall next to Black Sneaks. They didn’t do anything, I don’t think. I didn’t hear belts dangling against the floor or the rustle of clothes. Black Sneaks ended up leaving. I didn’t care where. I will get his dick soon enough. Brown Boots stayed. I stepped outside of my stall and took the one Black Sneaks was in. I started to feel like we were playing musical stalls or some shit. I looked over into his to find him jacking off. I knew him. We’ve sucked each other off in the ground floor bathroom. He’s got nice, red voluptuous lips. When he kissed me, I could taste the cigarettes. I tapped the door of his stall. He opened it. I didn’t think he would. When he let me in, I reached down and started to play with his dick. Brown Boots lifted his shirt up above his stomach. His dick was warm in my hand. I had my dick out too. I jacked him off until he came on my hand. Someone walked in. I jumped in front of a urinal. Brown Boots shut the door quick. I wiped his cum on the wall in front of me. It was the red head, this guy I’ve sucked off dozens of times. He smiled like he knew what was going on. He stood at a urinal pretending to pee. I was sure he was going to get my piece of trade and he did. Brown Boots left his stall to go wash his hands. He and the red head started talking in front of the sinks. They stood so close to one another. Both of their dicks were out. Mine too. I jacked off while watching them jack off, playing with each others dicks. The three of us were startled again when someone walked in. We quickly tucked our dicks away. The guy that walked in took the last urinal at the end of the bathroom. He didn’t know what we were doing, or maybe he did, I don’t know. I waited a couple minutes until I thought they were out of sight and followed them. I knew where they were going: the ground floor bathroom. It’s quieter, less traffic, and has two sets of doors that give out this loud squeak when opened, so it allows more time for recovery. When I walked in, they as well as one other guy was in the bathroom; a brunet about 5’7, 5’8, nerdy with glasses. He was at the sink washing up. I stood next to him checking my face until he left. Brown Boots was in the big, roomy handicap stall at the end of the bathroom while the red head was in the one next to him. I walked over and started looking between the slits of their stalls. The red head opened his stall door with his dick in his hand. Loose red pubic hair sprouted out of the gape of his zipper. He gawked at me with those blue eyes as he jacked his dick. I took it in my hand. I got down and started to suck it. Brown Boots stepped out of his stall. I felt him coming up along side me. I stopped sucking off the red head. Brown Boots started to jack off his dick wet with my spit. All three of us had our dicks out. They didn’t pay much attention to me. I didn’t think Brown Boots had anything left since he had already shot off in the bathroom upstairs. The two of them had nice size dicks. They started to kiss. It was wet and sloppy. The red head got down and took Brown Boot’s dick in his mouth. I’ve never seen him suck someone before. He’s never blown me. I bet he’s only into white dick. He sucked him for a few minutes before they switched off. Brown Boots took his entire dick in his mouth. I jacked off watching them. I grabbed Brown Boot’s ass and pressed my middle finger between his asscheeks. He sucked until he made the red head come. It never takes him long. He didn’t come in Brown Boot’s mouth. He always pulls out right before, and comes in his hand or in the toilet. The red head came on the floor. It was right on time too. We heard the doors squeak. It scared the hell out of us. I hid back into the roomy handicap stall. I sat on the toilet with my jeans on, but dick out. The red head unrolled tissue. I could hear the guy that walked in, pissing. The red head left. I stayed put until the bathroom was quiet again. When I stepped out, Brown Boots was gone too. I went back upstairs to the first floor bathroom. I took a glory hole stall, a side dudes take when they want to suck some dick, but it was after five, so nobody came. I jacked off, talked dirty to myself until I shot off. When I left, one of the lady janitors was coming down the hall with her cleaning cart. I didn’t look at her, but could feel her eyes on me like she knew what I had been doing. I thought of Red Head and Brown Boots knowing I would see them again. These guys always come back. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment