Monday, August 17, 2009

Father's Day

This is something I wrote after reading a series of cute Father's Day wishes from kids that were listed in the Tallahassee Democrat. I thought I would take some of those sweet wishes and create my own version. Here it is below:

My daddy is the worse because he can't throw the ball very far. He also throws it too high.

My daddy doesn't help me with my homework, and he's not nice and I do not like him.

My daddy is not special because he is not very nice. The other thing I don't like about my daddy is that he doesn't play with me.

My daddy likes boating, but I don't like it.

I do not like my daddy because he likes boating and I don't like it.

My daddy does not love me.

My daddy is not good because he does not take care of me.

My daddy does not take me fishing. He doesn't play sports with me. I do not love him.

I don't like my daddy because he doesn't take me places and is super mean to me.

My daddy is nothing like me.

My daddy is never on TV.

My daddy doesn't play games on the computer with me.

My daddy is not funny. My daddy is not great cause he's loving or caring. He doesn't make me feel happy.

My daddy is never there for me. He is the worse dad in the world.

My daddy doesn't play croquet with me in the back yard. He is not my best friend and I don't love him.

My daddy is not number one. Why? He doesn't support me, and he doesn't love fishing.

My daddy hates fishing and I do too. I don't love my daddy because he doesn't take time with me.

My daddy can't fix stuff for me. He never builds stuff for me.

My daddy doesn't work hard and always gives up. He doesn't like to hunt a lot.

My daddy doesn't keep me safe. My daddy never teaches me things. My daddy can't pick me up and let me touch the ceiling. He can't pick up my bike and put me in his truck with me on my bike.

My daddy is the worse daddy in the whole wide world.

1 comment: