Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Poem of the Day, "Last Night"

Last night I bought a new dick ring.
Last night I pissed in his mouth like he begged me to.
Last night I jacked off three times.
Last night I sucked my own dick.
Last night I stretched my asshole with my brand new dildo.
Last night it hurt a little as Chris fucked me. Told him to be gentle, that it's been a while.
Last night I got the best blow job ever.
Last night I got gang-banged by some dirty truckers.
Last night I got my ass eaten. He said he likes it ripe.
Last night I met this cute Scandinavian boy.
Last night I shaved my balls.
Last night Tom sucked pancake syrup off my dick.
Last night I fucked a freckled ass.
Last night a married man cheated on his wife with me.
Last night I shot the biggest load.
Last night we wrestled in bacon grease.
Last night we fucked all night and snorted coke.
Last night my ass was arched in the air for him.
Last night my mouth was engorged with dick.
Last night I got my salad tossed in the bed of my Ford Ranger.
Last night I got my nipples sucked until they were sore.
Last night I was on my knees for what had to be six hours.
Last night I spanked his ass 'til red.
Last night I went over to Bill's.
Last night he was deep up my ass.
Last night I was just too drunk to remember.
Last night he sucked me off while he jacked his uncut dick.
Last night I was apart of a gay gang bang.
Last night I came all over his ass and back.
Last night I shoved Chris's dick hard down my throat.
Last night I really wanted his lips around my dick.
Last night I was kicked out for having sex in the booth.
Last night I sat on Bill's face.
Last night we got shit drunk off Guiness.
Last night he sucked my dick as we drank cheap champagne and listened to Amy Winehouse.
Last night he yelled, "Oh, man, you're fucking me hard."
Last night he fingered my asshole, bit my earlobes with ecstacy.
Last night he sucked and ate my asshole.
Last night we fucked each other's brains out under the influence of weed and booze.
Last night we agreed to bring a third guy over.
Last night the rubber came off in his asshole.
Last night it took me a long time to come.
Last night as he fucked me, I imagined it was Chris.
Last night I got a blow job in the front seat of my car.
Last night I was arrested for indecent exposure.

1 comment: