Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Stalls of Bellamy

I have just been witnessed to the waste of a good dick. And not only that, but the waste of a good dick attached to a smoking hot college boy. The Bellamy Building is the only infamous building on campus that's left where guys cruise for anonymous sex. Well, as far as I know. If there was another place to hook up, I sure as hell would know about it. The bathroom on the first floor is where most guys hang out. There's a glory hole that's been drilled in the wall that separates the two middle stalls. I can tell that some sort of tool was used 'cause the hole is perfectly cylindrical. The stall I was in has this awful over sized tissue dispenser that makes it difficult for anyone to shove their dick through the glory hole due to its obstruction. Anyone wanna circle jerk was written on it with black marker.

I've only been in the bathroom a few times this summer. The couple of times I came, it was empty and no one showed for any action. I get that guys frequent the place more when class is in session, but during the summers, weekends and holiday breaks, when there's no one on campus, you would think more guys would be cruising for dick and ass 'cause it's quiet and you run less of a risk of getting disturbed or caught by campus security. I don't think anyone has ever gotten busted by campus cops, though. Dudes are pretty cautious about that kind of shit.

So there I was sitting on the toilet. I must have sat there for about an hour. My legs were asleep. I was only on campus so I could maybe get some motivation for my introduction to my new erotic anthology I just wrapped up. Someone finally walked in. I waited, hoping he would take the stall next to me, which he did. I was horny and was in the mood to suck a fat one.

I watched him through the sizable glory hole. The guy pulled down his shorts and sat on the toilet. He wore flip-flops. His toes were perfectly pedicured. I leaned back until the steel pipes of my commode jabbed me in the spine of my back. I started playing with my dick. I knew he was looking to see what I had between my thighs. I get rejected sometimes. Either because I don't meet some guy's shallow standards or because I'm the wrong skin color.

He stood up, turned toward the glory hole, and maneuvered his dick gently through it. I took his meaty head into my mouth, then the rest of him past my lips. I took off my glasses and held them in my hand so they wouldn't graze against the partition, and get scratched. I was happy to have a dick in my mouth. I get that way sometimes where I just want to suck dick all day. I didn't know who he was, but that's the point of anonymous hook-ups. Names are never exchanged, faces are barely seen. I usually stand up afterwards to see the face of who I just blew or blew me. Some hide their faces behind hoodies. I only get to see the back of their heads. I was enjoying his dick until someone walked in. He quickly retracted his dick and sat back on the toilet. I watched him through the hole. The guy that had walked in, took the stall next to him. I watched the guy I was doing through the hole as he started to pay more attention to the boy that had taken the stall on the left side of him. My guy sat there playing with his earlobes. His hair was short to the scalp, grayish. He had this Richard Gere thing going. His skin was young. I watched him stoop over to study the movements of the guy. I was getting pissed when he stood back up off his toilet, turned to me once again, and re-worked his dick back through the glory hole. I sucked it for a good ten minutes with the other guy on the other side of us in our presence.

He flushed and exited his stall. I guess because he wasn't in on the action. He washed up and left the bathroom. The dick of the guy I was sucking was hard in my mouth. I wanted to make him come, but I suppose he grew sick of me and exited his stall. I heard someone enter. I stood up and looked over my partition. It was this dude with a buzz cut, greasy black hair. I couldn't see much of his face, but I could tell he was uber hot. He and the silver fox I was blowing left together. I had a feeling I knew where they were headed. So, I waited until I knew they were down the hall, and followed them. There's a bathroom on the ground floor where guys go for privacy, when they don't want to be disturbed or have another trick nose in on their action.

I took the stairs to the ground floor and went into the bathroom. The stall at the end was the bigger one. I looked under to find two sets of feet. It was them. I went into the stall next to them. I placed my notebook on top of the tissue dispenser. Most guys take off when they realize they've been followed, but these two stayed put, jacking each other off. They both had nice, hard dicks. Not as beautiful as Chris's, but nice. "I wanna suck both of ya'lls dicks." They paid me no attention. The guy with the buzz cut looked Hispanic. is dick curled up hard like a banana. The older guy I was sucking off upstairs looked familiar. I think he's a lawyer. I may have seen his mug in a local GLBT paper.

I stood outside their stall wanting them to open it up to me. I wanted their dicks in my mouth. The silver fox played with the dick of the darker, swarthier guy, until they turned each other loose and jacked their own pricks. Like I said, a waste. I would have sucked that twink dry instead of beating him off. He could have gone home to do what he was doing. He had the better dick too. Longer, harder. I peered at them over the door of their stall. It didn't take him long to come. He rolled off some tissue and wiped clean the tip of his dick.

The silver haired guy didn't wait around. He didn't come and neither did I. I walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. As I followed tail behind him, I looked over my shoulder at the young stranger exiting his stall. He looked at me. He was so cute, truly. Anonymous sex is so hot. I was mad that that older fucker didn't blow him. I might've swallowed his cum. Maybe.

I took the elevator back upstairs to the first floor bathroom. The older guy had made his way back before me. He was in my stall, so I took the one he was in. We did not take up where we left off, but just sat there quietly. He got up and left. I jacked off and left a few minutes later. The janitors were already in the building cleaning. My cousin's mom is one of them. I like to be out of there before they show up. I wonder if they know what goes on in the bathrooms? Probably do, but don't care.

School starts on Monday, and the campus will be strewn with both returning and new students, and that means hot new boys cruising for some action. I'll likely stop by everyday next week to see if I get lucky.

1 comment: